Suggest treatment for prolonged periods
She prescribed trnexa 500 twice a day.
Is same does can be repeated this time too.
She can take tranexa
I understand your concerns about prolonged periods.
She needs to be evaluated as to why there are prolonged periods. Please get an ultrasound scan done to identify the cause like fibroid or polyp which are possible causes of prolonged periods.
Meanwhile she can take tranexa 500 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) for 3 days as prescribed by earlier doctor. This will help youin reducing flow during periods.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do you suggest for prolonged periods
- Prolonged periods and perimenopause
- Prolonged periods bv slight bleeding brown blood using gel treatment
- Delayed prolonged periods heavy constant flow causes and treatment
- Causes of prolonged periods
- Prolonged period cycles spotting before periods prescribed livogen cycloset treatment
- Does iron treatment result in prolonged periods
- Prolonged periods irregular cycles thyroid condition ultrasound shows swelling treatment
- What is the treatment for prolonged periods and irregular periods
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged periods