Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: My sperm is coming in 2min of intercourse which we are not satisfied.I was doing masturbation daily. Kindly please advice
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is a safe habit.

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from HCM

I can understand your concern. Masturbation is a safe and healthy habit. Masturbation even for long time doesn't cause any weakness both physically or sexually.

Ejaculation of semen is occurring most likely due to anxiety and stress, but there should be no worry for that. With proper medicines most individuals improve their ejaculation time.

Commonly SSRIs are used for treatment. Dapoxetine is commonly used. The drug should be taken about half to one hour before intercourse and helps to increase ejaculation time. You can discuss with a doctor for prescription.

Herbal medicines like Tantex Royal and Confido have great effects in premature ejaculation. Both these are herbal so free of any serious adverse effects. One tablet of each drug twice a day of used regularly help to increase ejaculation time.

Try to relax yourself and avoid thinking about the problem again and again. Try to distract yourself during sex and you will see improvement.

Thanks, hope this helps you please don't hesitate to ask again for more information.

Follow up: Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 12 minutes later
Thank you.
Can you also advise the natural fruits and foods which can be useful for sexual strength and health.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take the medicines and this will help a lot

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

Start taking medicines and you will see improvement. Foods rich in protein and complex carbohydrates with low in fat helps to increase power. Fenugreek seeds (methi in Hindi) helps a low in improving erection. Ten to fifteen seeds per day help a lot.

Thanks, take care