Suggest treatment for post surgery fibrotic spots
Probably post surgery changes.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Those bright spots on dural layer seem to me like post surgery fibrotic spots.
I'm curious to hear the Radiologyst answer of MRI.
This should be discussed with your treating Doctor, as he knows your condition better than any other, and can have a precise opinion, because he can correlate surgical procedure with MRI findings.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Stretching very unlikely.
Nerve stretching is very unlikely to happen during minimally invasive spine surgery.
From MRI, there is no evidence of intradural ( inside the dura) manipulation.
As I mentioned before, these issues can be clarified better by your Surgeon, because he knows better than anyone your condition.
Hope I helped you. Wishing you good health.
A second opinion is always a good thing.
Hi again XXXX.
I agree with you, a second opinion by a Neuroradiologist about post operative MRI findings is a good thing and could clear things up.
Please let me know about next MRI interpretation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain post neck surgery
- Suggest treatment for post pimple scars
- Suggest treatment for post pardum depression
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drip
- Treatment and cure for post surgery infection
- Post-surgery scar treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain post microdermabrasion
- Treatment and cure for post surgery dementia