Suggest treatment for pneumonia in a child
He dont have regular cough , breathing ok but sometime heavy .
Treatment of pneumonia is generally done as an indoor patient.
Pneumonia is a serious infection of lungs especially for such small children as things can turn for worse in no time. That`s why it`s better that it is treated as a inpatient case so that injectable antibiotics can be given for better results and complications can be handled in time if they so arise.
I suggest you may continue the antibiotics and other treatment but be in constant touch with his paediatrician so that his condition can be monitored closely and if required he can be put in the hospital in shortest possible time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klebsiella pneumoniae treatment
- Klebsiella pneumoniae doxycycline treatment
- Enterobacter aerogenes pneumonia treatment
- What treatment is suggested for pneumonia and kidney infection
- Suggest appropriate treatment for pneumonia
- Suggest treatment for pneumonia after a brain stroke
- Right basal pneumonia treatment
- Suggest treatment for coad and pneumonia
- Calf pneumonia treatment
- Vaginal klebsiella pneumoniae treatment