Suggest treatment for plantar wart
Thanks for the query and photograph.
It is plantar wart, a viral infection.
It can be easily removed using radio frequency machine.
Just meet a dermatologist and get it removed.
It is not melanoma.
It is a very common is non dangerous infection.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plantar wart amantadine
- An antacid that works on plantars warts
- Pathology of plantar warts
- Miconozole nitrate and plantars warts
- Plantar wart on achilles tendon
- Plantar wart treatment during third trimester
- Antacid and plantar wart
- Zoloft fluoridenatrual plantar wart
- Verapamil cream for plantar warts
- Treatment and cure for Plantar wart