• question-icon

Suggest treatment for plantar fasciitis

Posted on Fri, 14 Jul 2017 in Back Pain
Question: Hi,
My husband has got severe foot pain both at heel and heel bone. The pain is more if he start to walk. During walking the pain reduces and after some time again the pain continues. From past 3 weeks he is going for jogging and pain started from 2nd week and gradually increased. He stopped joggin from past 2 days and the pain is reduced a little. He wants to continue jogging. Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
He is suffering from planter facietis.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,He is suffering from planter facietis.He can continue jogging or waking with soft heal wear.He can take pain killer like diclofenac and do hot fomentation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon