Suggest treatment for pins and needle feeling and rashes on feet
Its probably peripheral neuropathy.
I have gone through your query and will guide you in best possible,
What your feeling is paraesthesia,
In elderly quite a few possibility are present,
1)It could be Diabetic neuropathy is the commonest cause,along with vitamin b12 deficiency,
You will have to undergo some test like
CBC and random blood sugar.
2)Some times chronic use of alcohol causes peripheral neuropathy causing this symptoms.
3)Arterial insufficiency may be possibility for it clinical examination of arteries of limbs is necessary,if found positive color Doppler of limb is advised.
Many a times multivitamin tablets helps relive this symptom,but Depending upon the cause the treatment differs.
Hope this information helps,
If you any further queries I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- Feeling pins and needles in feet with you workout
- Treatment for heaviness in limbs pins and needles nausea
- Treatment for pins and needles
- What cause of pins and needles feeling in feet
- Treatment for bruise and pins and needles in foot
- Pins and needles in the ear treatment
- Pins and needles in feet and nose
- Hands and feet are cold and feel like pins and needles
- Feels like pins and needles in my feet
- Suggest treatment for mild itching rash on chest
- What causes pain on bottom of feet?
- What causes decreased appetite,bloating and gas while on Teva Topiramate?
- Suggest treatment for pins and needle feeling and rashes on feet
- Is Propoxyphen-Apap available as a substitute for Darvocet N?
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath
- Suggest remedy for pain in throat
- Suggest treatment for high cholesterol levels
- What causes flatulence and burping when suffering from gastrointestinal...
- What causes swelling and pain at needle insertion site?