What are the side effects of Tramadol?
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The diplopia in diabetes most likely occurs due to diabetic neuropathy.
The resolution occurs with time without any specific treatment.
Tramadol is relatively safe and can be taken for months.
You can also try amitriptyline or sertraline.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of tramadol overdose
- Tramadol side effects with alcohol
- What are the side effects of taking tramadol
- Common side effects of tramadol
- Tramadol side effects and cautions
- Side effects of tramadol tablets
- Tramadol side effects side effects
- Tramadol side effects in humans
- Side effects of take tramadol
- Tramadol withdrawal side effects