Suggest treatment for persistent diarrhea
THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS IT IS IMODIUM....
ORS is the mainstay of treatment.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. In such a case let me remind you to take plenty of fluids and ORS (oral rehydration solution) since it is essential to replenish the lost water and salts. If that is proper you need not worry even if the loose motion continues. In any case, immodium can be taken if needed.
In the meantime try avoiding milk products and gluten (present in members of wheat family). I hope that would improve the situation.
Let me know if I could help further. In case you have any specific query, please specify and I will help you out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persisting diarrhea post treatment history of diverticulitis help
- Persistent diarrhea in adults
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- What treatment is suggested for diarrhea
- Having persistent diarrhea marijuana smoker what could be done
- Persistent diarrhea stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- Persistent diarrhea n bloating and fever blisters
- Is it normal to get persisting diarrhea after gastric
- Persistent diarrhea with mucus