Suggest treatment for persistent back pain

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I attempted autofelacio over a year ago, and did not warm up or stretch before hand. I didn't notice any pain until I started bodybuilding. I have had consistent upper back pain for over 6 months. I've had an x ray and mri, nothing was found. I've been to a spine specialist, two chiropracticers, and two physical therapists. Yet I am still having pain. I don't know if the autofelacio is related or not, I have not told anybody about it. The doctors call it a thoracic sprain. Any suggestions?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It seems to be a problem of the spine. Start the symptomatic treatment.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.

It may be related to the autofelacio act that causes a real damage to a lot of young males. Sometimes there is caused a real injury to the spine and it goes long. Muscle spasms are very common too in such cases.

You need to consult an Orthopedist and tell him the real history. It is not an act of shame or anything to hide from a doctor. Please tell him the history to look into the case in a personalized way. I think there is a dislocation of the spinal vertebral disc.

For symptomatic relief:-
To get pain relief you should take Excedrin extra strength.
Apply ThermaCare HeatWraps around the spine to get relief.
Apply Bengay UltraStretch gel and get it massaged on the back.
Multivitamin daily is also needed.
High protein diet like eggs and Salmon fish is good for recovery.

Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating to help us assist our patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Write down my name in the start of your question always & I will be with you sooner).

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T