Suggest treatment for panic attacks
Male 37 300 pounds. I take metroprolol and lisinipril for hypertension. I also have panic and anxiety disorders
Hello, and thanks for your question.
What you are describing is a panic attack, which can be common in people with panic and anxiety disorders. I can assure you that everything is going to be okay. Do some deep breathing , listen to music, do progressive muscle relaxation, anything that keeps you calm, and this will pass.
In the long run, you would benefit from an antidepressant like Lexapro to treat panic disorder once and for all.
Please let me know if you have any further doubts / queries..
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nocturnal panic attack treatment
- Suggest treatment for neurotic depression with acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for acute panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attack
- Suggest treatment for phobia and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for depression and panic attack
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks inspite of using medicines
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with acute panic attacks
- Suggest best possible treatments for anxiety and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks and anxiety