Suggest treatment for pancreatitis and elevated cholesterol levels in a diabetic

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX –
Good day and thank you for checking in.
I believed that the medical issue was caused by the following;
Gallstone, inflamed pancreas, elevated cholesterol, heighten type-2 diabetes due to pancreas not performing insulin properly.
Corrective Action:
Change diet, exercise, traditional medication for A1C and non-traditional herbal drink.
Your comments?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do exercise regularly

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow up.
Exercise is must but remember to take breaks between exercise, don't strain much.
Just check that your herbal drink should be sugar free.
Get a repeat ultrasound done after a month to assess the condition of pancreas.
Wishing you a good health.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng