Owl Image

Suggest treatment for painless hard bump on vagina

Owl Image
Dr. Binod Kumar Pati

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Question
Hello, I had a casual sexual encounter two months ago and have noticed a firm hard bump on my vagina. I have attached 4 pics of the bump. I am quite certain this is a HPV wart. Can you confirm this? The bump is painless and does not itch. You may need to scroll down on the pics or zoom out to see the bumps more clearly. Thanks for the help.
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
A clinical exam is necessary.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

I have gone through your query and would like you to know that I am here to help you till satisfaction.
I went through your query and saw all the images with scrolling (Though the image quality is not very satisfactory).

They are not suggestive of any wart. If at all there is any lesion, which is not visible due to the picture quality, it will be very clear with a clinical examination by a gynaecologist or a venerologist. It is probably the best way out for a confirmation, if you are unable to send a more clear picture focussing only the lesion, instead of the whole area.

Hope to hear from you soon. I hope this helps. I wish you get well very soon.