Suggest treatment for painful legs cramps
Prevastatin is the problem!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these leg cramps. I have reviewed your information fully and the change in medications is the most likely cause of this. Looking at your drugs, prevastatin which is used to lower blood cholesterol is well known for causing these symptoms of leg pains and cramps.
If the pains are too severe that prevent you from functioning, then I would suggest you talk to your doctor about this medication. Also, you should have liver tests to make sure that the drug is to affecting the numbers of your liver tests.
If the pain is tolerable, then gentle massage, much water and fruits alongside a healthy diet would be helpful in coping through this.
In all, the pains are most likely caused by prevastatin. if this is severe, then the medication would need to be adjusted. If it is tolerable, then healthy diet and practices would be helpful and there would be no immediate need to stop or change the drug.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramping and pain accompanied by bleeding
- Treatment and cure for leg cramps
- Nighttime leg cramps treatment
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- Treatment for leg cramps at night and hip pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- What is the best treatment for painful leg cramps
- Suggest treatment for writers cramp
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?