Suggest treatment for pain in the upper spine

Dr. Chander Mohan Singh

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: About three weeks ago< I sneezed and broke arthitis loose along my upper spine. I had Xrays and ct scan and the break was visible. I have had immense pain with this. I have been given pain meds, muscle relaxers and steriods . Yet the pain persists. Currently I take only zanaflex 4 MG prescrible twice each day. Do you other suggestions? XXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the report of XRAY AND CT SCAN.

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query.

Please upload the report of xray and CT SCAN, I want to see the reports, so that I can help you in a proper way.

Medicine you are taking is ok, but I would like to advise you to have cap.pregabalin+methylcobalamine combination, have it by prescrition of your doctor.

This medicine will improve the pain and nerve status also.

Wear cervical collar with chin support.

Thanks,

Dr.CHANDER XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad