Suggest treatment for pain in right shoulder blade
Inner organ inflammation to be ruled out by ultrasound
when someone with your symptoms comes into my office, i recommend the following,
1. Ultrasound abdomen to rule out any condition with liver, gallbladder or pancreas
2. Clinical examination of the lungs with stethoscope to rule out inflammation like pleurisy or pneumonia.
3. Clinical examination of spine and shoulder blade to rule out any contracture/ pinged nerve.
Treatment depends then on the findings in above examinations. So once the cause is more specified like advised above, there is specific treatment available like pain medication, antibiotics or even physical therapy.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarifications you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Treatment for persisting pain in the right shoulder
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning in shoulders
- What are the symptoms of staph infection?
- Could neuritis possibly be mistaken for fibromyalgia?
- What causes intermittent chest pain and discomfort in right shoulder?
- What causes dizziness, nausea and neck pain when diagnosed with atrial...
- Suggest remedy for night sweats and tiredness with kidney functioning at...
- Suggest dosage of Sinethicone for a child
- Suggest treatment for lump near anus
- Suggest treatment for muscle tightness and pain in legs
- Suggest treatment for kidney damage in an elderly person
- What causes upper abdominal hernia, lower back pain, mild fever and chills?