Suggest treatment for osteoarthritic of both hips
You may be having osteoarthritic of hips.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You may be having osteoarthritic of both hips. Its can be confirmed by x ray of both hips. Glucosamine is helpful . Analgesic such as ibuprofen is helpful in pain relief. As you feel extremely tired. You may be having deficiency of vitamin and trace elements. You can take vitamin and trace elements supplements. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. You can get your vitamin B12 levels and if found low Mecobalamine may be helpful. For breathlessness you can investigate your heart function test. For Graves' disease you can take treatment according to your thyroid hormone levels from physician.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore bursitis in hips
- There is something protruding in both testicle suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for back and hip pain
- Suggest treatment for footdrop in both legs
- Suggest treatment for recurrent cyst in both ovaries
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for edema of both lower legs
- Suggest treatment for severe necrosis of the hip
- Suggest treatment for neurological problems in both legsfoot and fingers
- Suggest treatment for hip pain