Suggest treatment for mild fever
Wait for the blood culture reports to arrive
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You need to give her Zifi for a couple of weeks. Sometimes the fever does not subside till almost the end of this two weeks inspite of the ongoing medication. I would insist you to be patient. Wait for the blood culture results. Based on the reports of sensitivity profile modification in the treatment regimen may be done if required.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for enteric fever
- Suggest treatment for typhoid fever
- Suggest treatments for scarlet fever or glandular fever
- Treatment for mild fever and bumps on cheeks
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- What treatment is suggested for fever
- Persisting cold with mild fever treatment
- Looking treatment for mild fever
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation