Suggest treatment for maxillary sinusitis
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
Maxillary sinuses lie in both sides of nose I.e right and left and they open into the nose. They are lined by mucosa. If there is hypertrophy or increase in the thickness of this lining, it is called as maxillary mucosal thickening. The thickening can be large enough to grow towards centre leading to polyp formation. These polyps can grow to extend towards nose and may project into nose. These all are suggestive of maxillary sinusitis And it needs treatment.
In your case there is right maxillary sinusitis.
Any further questions or doubts are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Maxillary sinus opacification drain treatment
- Yoga treatment to drain maxillary sinuses
- Treatment and cure for maxillary sinusitis
- Maxillary sinusitis and ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Treatment for acute opacified maxillary sinus
- Bilateral maxillary sinusities treatment
- Opacification of maxillary sinus treatment
- Maxillary sinusitis treatment
- Maxillary sinus disease treatment