Suggest treatment for lower abdominal cramps and whitish stools
Your symptoms are related to viral infection...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood and understood your concerns.
Based on the data you provided your symptoms may be related to viral infection that is manifested with abdominal cramps, white stool and ear ringing.
My advice is that you should do the following examinations to exclude any other cause:
- blood work
- abdominal ultrasound
- audiogram and ent consultation
I would like to suggest to do a colonoscopy for a screaning due to positive history for colon cancer.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination lower abdominal cramps any suggestion
- Treatment and cure for lower abdominal cramping
- Lower abdominal cramps
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- Treatment and cure for abdominal cramp
- Abdominal cramping and yellow stool
- Lower abdominal cramps and bloating
- Lower abdominal cramps and blood in stool
- Lower abdominal cramping and hardening
- Abdominal cramps and smelly stool