Suggest treatment for low testosterone levels
I'd like a few details to help you better. Thanks.
I am Dr. Neel Kudchadkar and I will help you with this issue.
I feel that the problem of low testosterone does not matter in what you wish to do, because even if you really have low testosterone, you mention that you work out. A female has low testosterone, yet there are female athletes that can outrace us, and there are female boxers that can outpunch us.
It's all in the mind.
I would like to ask you a polite question. Is the problem really in lack of interest
in sex? Or it is lack of performance in sex? There is a totally different method of
dealing with these issues.
Sometimes the problem could be lack of maintaining an erection or inability to get an erection.
I feel that you query is very simple to solve if you can give me more information.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Thank You for your detailed response.
My sex life is OK and I don't have any issue getting an erection.
My concern is that I am into competitive power-lifting and body building and for the past one year there hasn't been any improvement in my strength and muscle size and all my efforts are going down the drain. My family doctor only suggested me to get the T-levels checked which I did.
Now since muscular size and strength is directly related to the T-levels, that is the reason why I want get them back to normal level.
I also do not wish to take any hormone injections or Hormone pills to get my T levels back to optimal levels since they might reflect in my dope test which are randomly done before/ after national level competitions.
If you do exactly this, you can do it.
I have now recognized your talent.
1. Testosterone levels have got nothing to do with muscle mass.
2. Kindly watch women's wrestling on various channels through internet.
3. These women can arguably beat a black belt easily.
4. The fact is these women have lower testosterone levels than you,
I know this for a fact.
5. Do not take testosterone, since it's bad for your health.
6. XXXXXXX Ponting takes just one tablet of Lasix and gets banned.
7. Lifting weights should be practiced using certain techniques.
8. To be a competitive weight lifter like you is not every person's cup of tea.
9. I suggest that instead of changing this medicine to that medicine,
change your coach.
10. XXXXXXX Bindra changed his coach, that's why he won the gold medal.
11. Read "Arnold Schwarzenneger Encyclopedia of body building" free
from internet. Read what he has written. And he has serially won NAABA
7 times. Don't believe me. At least believe XXXXXXX
12. I lift weights myself.
13. Don't take any injections of steroids either. They will vanish from the
system by the time of the competition, but will damage your manhood.
14.Lastly, let me tell you this, if a 45 horsepower engine is run at 90 horsepower it will burn out. But if a "45 horsepower" muscle is used at "90 horsepower", it will become a 90 horsepower muscle, in time.
Also the more you exercise (with guidance, change coach if required) the MORE
testosterone is created in your body. How? It's a long boring story...
Thus the only way to increase your T-levels best, fastest and most reliable
is to exercise correctly.
Please feel free to contact me with such questions, because once upon a time
I too used to feel like this.
Win that competition!
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low testosterone treatment shot
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone
- Steriod treatment for low testosterone levels
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone level
- Low testosterone treatment
- Clomid low testosterone treatment
- Suggest treatment for low testosterone level and high tsh level
- Low testosterone pellet treatment
- Hcg for low testosterone treatment
- Safe low testosterone treatment