Suggest treatment for low grade fever, vomiting and diarrhea
Acute Gastro enteritis with severe electrolyte imbalance.
I understand your query and concern.
Your symptoms are suggestive of Gastro-enteritis with severe electrolyte imbalance.
I advise you to repeat complete blood picture, serum electrolytes, chest x ray,urine routine examination and stool culture.
Meanwhile you need antibiotics like Tab.Orni -O twice daily for 5days,Tab.Pantop-D once daily before breakfast, ORS sachets 3-4 daily, IV fluids and electrolyte supplements.
Take 3-4 liters of water per day and fluids like Butter milk, coconut water, fruit juices daily.
Once electrolyte abnormality detected it should be corrected and then serum electrolytes should be repeated.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold low grade fever vomit
- What is the treatment for low grade fever in children
- Treatment for low grade fever with flu symtoms
- Low grade fever and diarrhea during pregnancy
- Vomiting low grade fever thirst and hungry treatment
- Treatment and cure for low-grade fever
- Low grade fever stomachache vomiting
- Vomiting headache low grade fever
- Low grade fever diarrhea headache
- Low grade fever diarrhea constipation headache