Suggest treatment for lots of discharge and occasional itching in the vaginal area
Get a swab done to confirm.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Basically what I understand is - you are having lots of discharge and occasional itching.
ANd that is since once a year.
Now, there is only ONE way to know if you are indeed having an infection, yeast or otherwise.
That is to visit an OB - GYN and have a vaginal swab.
Yeast , or any other organism, would show up on the culture results.
And yes, if that comes up negative, then you HAVE to believe that you do not have an infection :)
Some women have more than normal discharge, as long as there is no odour / redness / itching/ pain, it is all part of normal.
Also, I have a feeling that you are overdoing the vitamins part.
15 in a day is not needed for somebody young and healthy, if you are eating right and exercising in moderation.
Make sure you are not using any ' cleansers ' or hygiene products to clean your vagina.
Nothing is needed to clean the vagina apart from lukewarm water and normal vaginal secretions.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for vaginal discharge
- Suggest treatment for vaginal burning and itching
- Treatment and cure for vaginal itching
- Suggest treatment for vaginal infection
- Suggest treatment for itching on elbows
- Suggest treatment for itching in the groin
- Vaginal itching no discharge post unprotected sex treatment
- Suggest treatment for vaginal itching
- White vaginal discharge suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for vaginal itching