Suggest treatment for leg pain and cramping
deficiency of minerals and calcium
I have studied your case.
There is possibility of cramps due to deficiency of minerals and calcium.
I will advise you to take plenty of water. Take supplements of potassium calcium and vitamin D along with Vitamin E.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
If required you may need x ray hips.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cramps but no period leg pain
- Treatment for diarrhea and leg pain
- Leg pain cramps numbness
- Suggest treatment for leg pain after a miscarriage
- Rexipra for leg pain treatment
- Treatment and cure for Severe leg pain
- Leg pain lump on shin treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- Suggest treatment for leg pain and weakness