Suggest treatment for left-sided testicle pain while treating chronic prostatitis
may not be only chronic prostatitis
Hi and welcome.
Well it may not be just chronic prostatitis.it could be epididimitis,orchitis or varicocele. You should do testical ultrasound or scintigrapy to verify exact diagnosis. Then antibiotic treatment may be required. Also std testing is recommended. Wish you good health. Regards
So called Doppler ultrasound of testis will show signs of infection nad blood flow disorders, varicocele or hydrocele. Depending on results,treatment can be planned. Epididimits will manifest as sngke side pain,orchitis as well. STD usually goes with both sides but this is not rule.
yes it can be. Clamydia as well,but also bacterias such as escherichia, enteroccocus or staphyloccoucs and these are not sensitive to antibiotics used for micoplasma.
if available, you can do microbiologic testing of semen and it may reveal possible pathogen
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will avelox treat chronic prostate pain ?
- Treatment and cure for chronic prostate infections
- Chronic prostate infection treatment
- Chronic prostatitis natural treatment
- Will sulfatrim treat chronic prostate pain ?
- Is rocephin used in the treatment of chronic prostatitis ?
- Testicle pain left side
- Chronic prostatitis treatment
- What is the treatment for the chronic prostatitis and nausea
- Treatment and cure for chronic prostatitis