question-icon

Suggest treatment for leaky gut disorder

Posted on Sat, 26 Apr 2014
Question: AS A PERSON WITH ASPERGERS AND AIDS, HOW DO U TREAT LEAKY GUT DISORDER. YRS AGO, USED SMALL AMOUNTS OF WEED, TAKEN ORALY LIKE LESS THAN 1/4 TEASPOON. IT SEEMED TO HELP MY GUTS AND GAVE ME LUMBERJACK SHITS.
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu (16 hours later)
Brief Answer: Please provide the requested data... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in. In order to help your accurately, I'd like to know - your symptoms specifically - are you taking any medications currently? - reports of specific tests you have done: abdominal ultrasound, colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, etc. Thank you! Dr.Klerida
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist