Suggest Treatment For Knee Pain In The Right Leg
NOt beginning of the end!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. This raises the question of a possible damage at the knee joint. Ut is difficult to tell what the exact problem is. However, because it got better with rest, it might have resulted from overuse than a permanent damage like a tear!
I will recommend that you get this knee examined and an X-ray done to map out the structures and see if there is anything that needs further exploration. In the interim, rest, heating pad and Ibuprofen for pain would help. Further management plan would depend on the initial findings.
I hope this guides and helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hi is urine therapy is good for knee
- Hard round painless bump on the side of knee
- Hard white lump on my knee
- Home remedie for gap in the knee
- Lump side outside of knee and tight pain behind knee
- Hard lump on inside of knee
- Moveable lump just above knee
- Fell now lump on knee
- How much pain after surgery of getting screws removed from knee
- Lump of hard skin on my knee