Suggest treatment for kidney stones

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Gastroenterologist, Surgical

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Kidney Conditions
Question: Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX here...I didn't write you because now my husband is sick with large kidney stones and doctors here are not much help he needs surgery the y said and they dont have enough time to do procedure...anway about me you asked how I am thank you still with a lot of symptoms I know you said it takes a while Iam still following your recommendations but I know I have parasite in stools I XXXXXXX taken everything to cleanse from parasite and they persist...any ideas thank you ...i hope I can reach you because I think this account closes the 23rd
Answered by Dr. Happykumar Kagathara 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need little more detail.

Detailed Answer:
Yes, because of your new account I could not get detail about previous query but Sure I would help to resolve your query.
1) If this query is about your husband then I would like to know more about his symptoms, size and location of kidney stone and why they do not have enough time to do procedure?
2) How you so sure about presence of parasites still after treatment? If this is because you did repeat stool test and it revealed parasite in stool then I would suggest you to do stool culture report also along with microscopic stool test to check sensitivity towards antibiotics.
3) Did you have other abdominal symptoms or tests other than, intestinal parasitic infection? What treatment you had taken till now to clean parasites?

I apologize but due to lack of some detail, I would request you to provide these necessary information so that I can guide you appropriately.
Have a nice day!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana