Suggest treatment for kidney stones
Please take medicines to allow passage of any suspicipous obstructing stone
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. It is important to know how many stones were found in the left kidney on CT scan. The number and size of stones and presence of hydronephrosis is important to give a better reply to your query.
2. Stones larger than 6 mm can cause severe pain and urinary obstruction should they get stuck along the ureter or vesico ureteric junction. If there is a stone that is stuck in the urinary passage then it is causing the bleeding.
3. A stone stuck for more than 10 days and causing urinary obstruction and hydronephrosis might cause partial kidney damage. Beyond this there is chance of urinary obstrution causing damage to the kidney parenchyma. Should there be any stone stuck in your left ureter then please make an emergency consultation with your urologist before May 7 and take medicines which can cause the stone stuck in your ureter to move down the urinary passage and get flushed out of your system with least pain and discomfort.
4. Non obstructing stones can be treated subsequently.
5. I am sorry that I cannot understand what you intend to say by writing GFI has ranges from 15 to 38 to 56. A clarification on this point will be appreciated.
6. Please continue to drink lots of water and fresh juices to help flush the stones out of your body.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for kidney stone
- Embedded kidney stones treatment
- Natural treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone self treatment
- Kidney stones causes and treatment
- Suggest treatment for kidney stones
- What is the treatment for kidney stones
- Treatment and cure for Kidney stones
- Laser treatment kidney stones
- Kidney stone treatment in nutrilite
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...