Suggest treatment for joint pain
Following explanations regarding muscle,joint and nerve pain...
Hi my dear,
You are saying that you have a weird thing in your pinky finger for a few days. Can you provide a photo of the pinky finger so, I can notice myself the changes there.
Usually, the joint pain is associated with muscular pain. You have pain when moving your finger and touching it. You might also notice swelling, redness around the joints that is a sign of inflammation.
With regards to nerve pain, it is mostly like burning, tingling, pins and needles, electric sensation.
At your age, the very first thing that comes in mind include:
- trauma (typing, or other types of trauma)
- arthritis (especially if you suffered of strep throat in your childhood)
Usually, such pain can disappear within a few days. Taking oral pain-killers and applying local analgesic cream can also help.
Let me know if you have further queries!
Hi back my dear,
Thank you for providing additional information. From what you are describing, no ALS connections. If the silver ring on finger next to the one which is hurting, then, this explains the pain you are feeling especially if the ring is smaller than your actual size.
Try to remove the ring from there, and avoid wearing ring on the part that is causing pain. Continue with pain killers orally and locally and observe changes for a few more days.
If no improvement, then, should follow up with orthopedist.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain with constipation and gas
- Treatment and cure for joint pains
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Elbow joint pain treatment
- Knee joint pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain after a stroke
- Suggest treatment for constant joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness