Suggest treatment for itchy growth on toe
It started as a pimple.
sometimes the surrounding area itches. It pains when i apply pressure on the affected area.
I see that there is blood supply to this area. I was once trying to trim the extra growth and it started bleeding.
Please suggest how to get rid of this. I'm not sure if this is an extra growth of the skin or some kind of infection.
Laser or radiofrequecy cauterization
Thank you for writing to us on HCM.
I have reviewed your query and pictures carefully.
Its obvious that you are having viral warts over your feet.
Its basically a viral skin infection caused by human papilloma virus.
Since its contagious its prudent to treat it aggressively.
In my practise, I treat warts by cauterising them with a laser or radiofrequency cautery.
let me know if you require any further assistance from my side.
Dr Hardik Pitroda
Will the solution or ointment containing salicylic acid help in getting rid of warts?
Cauterization is preferred treatment
DUOFILM is nothing but salicylic acid solution and it will take time to treat warts.
Yes, cauterization should only be done by a certified dermatologist and the results are very good and healing is quick.
I'll go check with some dermatologists here in my town.
Any idea on what will be the average cost of cauterization?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for growth on face
- Suggest treatment for recurrent pain in my toes
- Suggest treatment for itchiness in head
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on shins
- Suggest treatment for hair growth
- Suggest treatment for cold and numb toe and depression
- Suggest treatment for swollen painful red toes
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Suggest treatment for central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia
- What is the cause and treatment for rash in groin area?
- Suggest treatment for genital warts
- Suggest remedy for premature greying
- What causes white bumps with black specks on arms?
- Suggest treatment for pityriasis rosea
- Suggest treatment for hyper pigmentation on face
- Suggest treatment for horseshoe shaped rash on breast
- Suggest treatment for skin tags on my neck and shoulders
- Suggest treatment for itchy tender rash on groin area