Suggest treatment for itchy bumps on the leg

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
My daughter has developed these over the last few days on her leg. They are slightly itchy. I would like to know what to do. She is not acting any differently.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Skin Rash

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Insect bites

Detailed Answer:
Hello. thank you.
I am Dr. kakkar (Dermatologist and Venerelogist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.
Perhaps these are just insect bites/ bug bites.
I suggest you to use a moderately potent topical steroid cream e.g either Triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% or Fluticasone propionate 0.05% cream, twice daily. These are prescription steroids.
She may also take syp, cetrizine 5mg/ml, 1tsf daily for symptomatic relief from itching.