Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest treatment for insomnia

Homeopath
Question
I am suffering from insomnia from last 7-8 months and have started allopathic medicines from last 2 months
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic medicine required

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
I appreciate you for sharing your query with us.
I would suggest you, go for a Natural mode of treatment for your complaint. Homeopathy is one of the effective ways of treatment for such issue. Medicines are effective and have no side effect.
Based on the details i am suggesting you a Homoeopathic medicine and you may start as prescribed
1 Passiflora Incarnata Q 20 drops after dinner.

I would also request you to share more details mentioned below.
1 Any personal issue
2 any Blood pressure or other issue

This will help you to understand your complaint and based on details some more medicine may be required.

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for insomnia 44 minutes later
Thanks for your reply.
No I don't have any other issue, major problem is of difficult falling asleep and feeling unrefreshed in morning, also I am using allopathic medicines so shall I continue those as well with homeopathic medicines.
Thanks
XXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Then continue the suggested medicine.
you may gradually decrease the dose of your current medication.
Update the status after 15 days

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for insomnia 41 hours later
Hi Doctor,
Thanks for your detailed answer, I have some queries :
1. What should be the gap between allopathic and homeopathic medicine as I take allopathic medicines as well after dinner before going to bed.
2. Sometimes I get teeth sensitivity as well please suggest some homeopathic medicine for it.
Thanks
XXXX

Brief Answer:
followoup

Detailed Answer:

Dear XXXXXXX
Maintain gap of at least 30 minutes between each dose. Take medicine after dinner.

Take Hekla XXXXXXX 3x trituration 10 grains twice in a day

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for insomnia 11 hours later
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. You told me to update after 15 days, so how can I contact you as this discussion will be closed in 2-3 days

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
You may renew your service as and when required. Meanwhile continue the medicine as suggested

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh