Suggest treatment for ingunal hernias
go for laparoscopic repair
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You are ideal candidate for laparoscopoc intraperiponeal MESH repair as you have been already operated twice and reoccurred again.
So i would suggest that you find someone who specilizes in TAPP (Trans Abdominal Pre Peritoneal) repair. And yes this will also be using the MESH.
Mesh is the standard of repair. In your case due to excess body fat the regular surgery has failed twice. So the mesh now needs to put from the inside. This has very very low recurrance rate snd ideal for recurrent cases.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for umbilical hernia
- Suggest treatment for infection caused after a hernia surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain from hernia
- Suggest treatment for pain and constipation after a hernia repair
- Suggest treatment for reccuring hernia
- Knee hernia treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring hernia
- Suggest treatment for hernia and belly fat
- Suggest treatment for right side bulged inguinal hernia
- Hernia hiv treatment