Suggest treatment for inflamed lymph nodes in abdomen and IBS
Symptoms suggestive for viral gastroenteritis/IBS...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
Having sharp, stabbing pain in abdomen with changes in bowel movements are suggestive for possible:
- viral gastroenteritis (stomach bug)
I advise to:
- continue taking pepto bismol if you have frequent and loose bowel movements
- continue consuming more water with ORS
- take probiotics to normalize intestinal flora
- have light meals (e.g. yogurt, soups, etc)
If the symptoms and pain won't subside within a few days, then, you can schedule an appointment with your physician.
If the pain will be unbearable, then, can go to ER for immediate evaluation and treatment.
Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Inflammed lymph nodes on large intestine
- Inflamed lymph nodes abdomen exercise
- Mole inflamed lymph node
- Inflamed lymph nodes in armpit
- Inflammed lymph nodes exercise
- Ciprofloxacin inflamed lymph nodes
- Treatment and cure for Inflamed lymph-nodes
- Will cocaine inflamed lymph nodes
- Inflamed lymph node tissue in throat
- Inflamed lymph nodes in neck