Suggest treatment for infertility

Posted on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 in Diabetes
Question: Dear Sir,
I am 23 year old, height is 5 feet 1 inch weigh is 58 kg . My fasting insulin level was 40.1. Doctor suggested me to take Tab Formitol for three months. I did it and now my fasting insulin level is 14.2. There is nothing fault in me except insulin. I tried to get pregnant since last one year. Now doctor prescribed Tab Fertihope F for 3 months. The age of my husband is 33. He has no problem. My blood group and his is same. Please sir help me how can I become mother. Now a days me and my husband both are very much upset.
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can easily become mother

Detailed Answer:
Hi.Welcome to healthcaremagic and thanks for trusting us for your health related query.
I have gone through the prescription details and tried to understand your information shared with us.
Well,we shall discuss step by step.
Firstly,difficulty in getting pregnant is called infertility and it is because of either problem in husband or wife or both.You have told that your husband is 33 years and he has no problem.So,50% problem solved.

Secondly,lets focus on age on women.Women between 18-42 years are called as reproductive age group,here the chances of getting pregnant are very high,and >50 years,the chances of pregnancy are nil.From 42-45 years,its transition zone,chances are not as nil as 50 years and not as high as reproductive age group.

You have told you are 23 years old!!!!!This solves another 25%.I hope you understood the importance of me stressing the age group.
So,75% problem has solved out...

Lastly,i would like to focus you on the term-FERTILE PERIOD'.It starts from 10th-16th day of mense cycle.Here ovum is released into uterus and high chances of meeting with sperm,making woman pregnant.Hence,called fertile period.

With small discussion you can try out my suggestions-
1.Be optimist.
2.Try to do sex at least twice in day during the golden period-fertile period.
3.Continue the advice given by your treating doctor.
4.If there is no result in next year,there comes the importance of 21st century's technology-ART. Assisted Reproductive Technology.(but not necessary in your case,just to inform you that you can become pregnant with artificial methods also)

Dr.Sudha XXXXXXX panagar.MBBS,MS(Obstetrics and gynecological)
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 17 hours later
Many Many thank you Madam,
Madam would you please tell me the necessity of taking Tab Fertihope.
Another home made medicine i do take is warm Jeera water at empty stomach is it correct or not please suggest me.
Madam another query please tell the role of Blood Group if it is same for Husband and Wife.
With regards XXXXXXX xxxxxxxx
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
continue both tab fertihope and your home made medicine.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again Mrs XXXXXXX Debnath.
Well,during pregnancy your nutrition should be such that it basically nourishes your body and at the same time provides sufficient quantity for the growing baby inside uterus,without compromising mother and growing baby simultaneously.
Such ideal diet in XXXXXXX scenario is not possible.So,doctors advice tablets that has multivitamins,minerals etc prophylactic XXXXXXX for healthy mother and healthy baby.

So,continue the tablet prescribed by your treating doctor.

Lastly,about warm jeera. Using jeera as home medicines is there since ages.It has its own benefits.You can take it .

Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 25 hours later
Madam I had mense on 13/03/17 would please tell me which date will be the most fertile day. Las two months my period cycle was 38 days.

with regards.
Answered by Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
10th -16 th day

Detailed Answer:
Hi again.
As you are having irregular mense its difficult to give exact dates.So,what i suggest is you keep an eye on your mense,and from 10th -16th day of it , would be fertile period in you case.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Sudha Rani Panagar

OBGYN