Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
188 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for infertility

Answered by
Dr. Rakhi Tayal


Practicing since :2001

Answered : 13742 Questions

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: I having problem conceiving..wat can u advice me
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need a few tests to find cause.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
You and your partner need to get certain basic tests done to understand if any obvious cause exists that explains delayed conception. I suggest you the following for the same.
1. Serum TSH and free T4
2. Serum prolactin
3. Transvaginal ultrasound scan with antral follicular count (this has to be done in the fertility centre)
4. Menstrual history
5. Husband's semen analysis
6. Serum AMH
7. Tube test or hysterosalpingogram

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Transvaginal ultrasound

doctor1 MD

Just had my annual physical last month. All my numbers were good except my triglycerides were high. What's going on is I'm having to urinate a lot...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have severe lower abdominal pain (menstrual) on left side since two nights. But, the periods have not started yet. Based on earlier...

doctor1 MD

Hello Hoping to get some insight I am 45 quit smokingv7 months ago and have put on 6 pounds which I feel I haven’t been as active as I used to be...