Suggest treatment for headache, difficulty breathing and blocked sinuses
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
From your description it does sound like you have a sinus infection. If after 1 week the sinus pressure and congestion does not resolve then it is highly likely that you have a sinus infection. I recommend that you be seen by your provider or at an urgent care center to see if an antibiotic would be appropriate.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact HCM again with your health care concerns and questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache strong smell difficulty breathing
- Sinus congestion difficulty breathing
- Treatment and cure for difficulty breathing headache
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty breathing
- Pregnant quickened pulse difficulty breathing headache history of hypothyroidism treatment
- Diagnosis of difficulty breathing headache
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- Cold blocked nostrils difficulty breathing thick brown phlegm headache treatment
- Treatment for difficulty breathing and chest tightness
- Symptoms of difficulty breathing headache