Suggest treatment for gum infection
You shouldn't use alcohol with ornidazole.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Do not drink alcohol when using Ornidazole and at least three days after stopping it, because it may lead to Disulfiram-like (antabuse) reaction.
Generally it is recommended to avoid use of alcohol when talking any drugs, because of adverse effects that may happen.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gum infection ampiclox
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Treatment and cure for gum infection
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in gum infection
- Flucloxacillin for tooth gum infection
- Inhalers and gum infections
- Doxycycline gum infection
- Treatment and cure for acute gum infection
- Metrogyl 400 and gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection