Suggest treatment for gum infection
improper fitting of crown, gum infection.
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic .
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
Read your query and understand your concern as you feel discomfort and have sign of Infection and inflammation after putting temporary crown this can be due to some reason :
- Improper bite ( not having proper occlusion)
- lmproper placement of crown , wrong impression , forcibly placement of crown in gingival magin causing discomfort .
- Temporary crown that was placed was high thats why it is causing you discomfort and inflammation .
- Tooth with crown having infection at apex of root (periapical abscess) .
- Allergic reaction to material of crown .
Dont be worried so much XXXXXXX I will suggest you to some easy remedies :
- Do XXXXXXX warm saline rinses two - three times a day .
- Avoid hot and spicy food , acidic food like coffee , soft drinks.
- Increase fluid intake take plain water in short intervals.
- Take nutritious healthy diet , green leafy vegetables.
- You can take medicine like Novamox LB and Ketrol Dt by consulting with your local doctor.
- You can take vitamin C supplements with folic acid .
Medicines are over counter at most of the places you can check with your pharmacist.
If your symtoms persist despite aforementioned treatment , consult dental surgeon for visual examination and investigations IOPA xray of tooth to rule out cause of infection .
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gum infection ampiclox
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Treatment and cure for gum infection
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in gum infection
- Flucloxacillin for tooth gum infection
- Inhalers and gum infections
- Doxycycline gum infection
- Treatment and cure for acute gum infection
- Metrogyl 400 and gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth