Suggest treatment for growing white spots on face
Kindly provide pictures
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
I would like to have a look at the exact skin condition.
Please click some close up pictures of the affected area and upload them here on this page.
You can also mail the pictures at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul .
Dr Geetika Paul
Common condition in young children
I have seen the attached pictures .
Your child seems to have developed pityriasis XXXXXXX which is a very common skin condition in young children .
It can cause development of hypopigmented or light spots over the face.
These lesions tend to slowly improve by themselves .
Apply a topical steroid cream like cortisone cream over the affected areas twice daily .
Do adequate moisturisation.
As far as the traumatic scar is concerned,it is a deep scar and will not improve with by topical medicines .
You can go for plastic surgery treatment once your child grows up if it is very bothersome .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for white spots on the gums
- Ayurvedic treatment for white spot
- Treatment and cure for white spots
- Brown and white spots on arm treatment
- White spot treatment for goldfish
- Treatment for white spot on vocal cords
- White spot on gums treatment
- Ayuevedic treatment for white spots
- Is there any treatment for white spots
- White spot treatment by ayurved