Suggest treatment for frequent urination
Needs treatment for Urine Infection.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Well he has two conditions as per the reports posted by you.
1. Urinary tract infection : This can explain his frequent urination.
2. Prostrate Enlargement : This condition can also lead to frequent urination but not without his notice.
His Urine culture report is showing that he has got urine infection by a bacteria called Escherechia Coli which is susceptible to the following antibiotics:
For this urine infection he needs to be treated with one of the above mentioned antibiotics. My recommendation is get a prescription for Ofloxacin or Nitrofurantoin from your doctor and use it .
Once his urine infection is cured his problem shall subside.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
I think it would be best if you were to continue Tab Urimax. As always, don't stop, start or alter your Prescription medications without discussing the same with your Primary Doc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination in children
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment