Suggest treatment for frequent rashes on tongue and gums
more when taking citrus juices like orange, mosambi etc.
Dental check up OK
B12 is OK, WBC count is normal
You should be evaluated for sjogrens syndrome.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since you have rheumatoid arthritis since long there is a possibility that you may be having sjogrens syndrome . It can lead to frequent rashes and cuts in the mouth as the saliva production is slowed down. You need to get Anti nuclear antibody profile done , Extra nuclear antibody profile to look for that.
Also if you have any history of dryness of mouth and eyes please tell so that we can guide you further. It can be side effects of drug also . Also the drugs that you are on, are not the standard treatment for rheumatoid arthritis so I would like to see your earlier test reports also to determine the management .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for small bony prominence on the gum
- Suggest treatment for paiful and swollen gums
- Suggest treatment for recurrent antibiotic resistent gum inflammation
- White spots on gums mouth tongue history of tonsillitis treatment
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain
- Suggest treatment for bleeding gums
- Suggest treatments for swollen gums due to wisdom teeth
- Have crusted scabies sore on tongue and gums treatment