Suggest treatment for foot drop
is there a device that would help her to eliminate this
She can be helped by dynamic foot drop splint
I have read your question and I think your mother is having foot drop due to nerve injury so when she walks she has to drag her foot.
Nerve injury can not be repaired and only treatment which can help her is Dynamic foot drop splint. This will make her walking easier. It is easily available both ready made and custom made.
I hope this answer will help you. Let me know if you want to ask any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- E stim for foot drop
- Tendon transfer for foot drop
- What is the cause and treatment for foot drop
- Suggest treatment for foot drop after a stroke
- Suggest the best treatment for foot drop
- Treatment and cure for Foot drop
- Foot drop due to rta
- Partial foot drop
- Foot drop causes
- Suffering from foot drop problem suggest remedy and diet
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?