Suggest treatment for fever in a child

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Pediatrician, Pulmonology

Posted on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 in Child Health
Question: my 6 yrs son is having fever. There are 5~6 pipmles in his body, developed in last 2 days. Fever is started just now, body is little warm temperature is 99.
seems to be its first stage of chickenpox.

plz suggest.
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can you upload some images

Detailed Answer:
Hi...Thank you for consulting in Health Care magic. Skin conditions are best diagnosed only after seeing directly.

I suggest you to upload photographs of the same on this website, so that I can guide you scientifically.

Also please get back to me with the current weight of the child.

Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. Wish your kid good health.

Regards - Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
Follow up: Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 14 hours later
height 128cm, wt 25kg.
find attached snaps
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
This looks like chickenpox - you need to give Acyclovir

Detailed Answer:
Hi... I have seen the images. This looks like chickenpox. You can give oral Acyclovir 400mg five times a day for 5 days.

But this is a prescription drug and you will need a doctor's prescription for this.

Regards - Dr. Sumanth