Suggest treatment for fatigue, stuffy nose, fever, cough, chest congestion, weakness and general malaise in an elderly man
Take Levaquin 750mg daily for 5days.
Given your age and symptoms, you need antibiotics coverage for community acquired pneumonia. In my practice, I recommend levaquin 750mg daily for 5days. I will also add Tylenol 650mg every 8hours for fever and pain. Also, mucinex will help with the cough. Increase fluids intake to help loosen up phlegm and allow for easier expectoration.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me as you please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cough with no fever or runny nose
- Chest pain cough fever fatigue hand tremors
- Cough with no fever
- Nose bleeds coughing fever
- Suggest treatment for cough after fever
- Fever cough stuffy nose
- Heavy chest with a cough and fever
- Sore throat cough fever fatigue
- Fever cough and running nose
- Suggest treatment for fever with headache and cough