Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: I am 33 year old i am facing ED problem. Even in morning my penis is loose. I have not done sex with my partner since one year and above. I don't understand how to cure ED problem. Please advise. Till now i have not consult doctor.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pl get these tests done

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the query
Possible reasons can be low testosterone , increased Blood Sugar, stress, reduced sleep,or reduced blood circulation or tobacco abuse. You should get serum testosterone (Total), Fasting Blood Sugar, Kidney function tests. It can be due to strained relations with wife or a sex problem in wife. We need to identify all the factors and try to deal with them.

Please get these tests done.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad