Suggest treatment for epididymitis
I understand your concerns about semen infection.
The semen does not liquefy if there is severe infection as seen in epidydimitis.
I suggest you continue levofloxacin along with gentamycin injections with your doctor's guidance. This will cure main infection. I suggest you repeat semen analysis after completion of antibiotic course.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural epididymitis treatment
- Epididymitis treatment with cipro
- Chronic epididymitis treatment options
- Natural chronic epididymitis treatment
- Epididymitis treatment
- Treatment of chronic epididymitis
- Epididymitis treatment without antibiotics
- Fungal epididymitis treatment
- Epididymal calcification treatment
- Specialist is consulted for treatment of epididymitis
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?