Suggest treatment for enlarged prostate and inflammations
Besides the terrible anxiety I have, Do you think the wait is dangerous from a Pc perspective?
To do Prostate Biopsy will be proper approach
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been diagnosed to have Enlarged Prostate (80cc) and your recent PSA has raised to 6.3 .
It is standard world wide accepted rule that raised PSA above 4 after the age of 50 years should be suspected to be due to Cancer of Prostate unless ruled out otherwise by doing a Ultrasound Guided multicore Prostate Biopsy.
MRI is helpful to know whether cancer is localized to prostate or has invaded beyond capsule of the prostate.
I would suggest to get the prostate biopsy done first and if needed to go for MRI.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged prostate symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for obstructive voiding due to enlarged prostate
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Benign enlarged prostate treatment
- Enlarged prostate treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment of enlarged prostate
- Cialis treatment for enlarged prostate
- Treatment and cure for Enlarged prostate
- Heat treatment for enlarged prostate
- Enlarged prostate gland treatment