Suggest treatment for ear ache in a child
It could be earache or infection
Hi...Thank you for consulting in Health Care magic. I understand your concern about the incessant cry. You did the thing right in giving Ibugesic.
I suggest that it could be a ear ache or infection. To calm him down and take out his pain you can give him Syrup Pedicloryl (500mg/5ml strength) at 5ml dose right now and also you can repeat Syrup Ibugesic (100mg/5ml strength) at 5ml every 8th hourly once till you see a paediatrician.
But I suggest you get him seen and checked by a paediatrician at the earliest and as soon as possible.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for ear ache
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Treatment and cure for dull ear ache
- Treatment and cure for right ear ache
- Treatment and cure for Ear ache
- Otalgia ear ache treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurrent ear ache
- Treatment and cure for inner ear ache
- Treatment and cure for ear ache/ pus
- What is the treatment for ear ache
- What causes recurrent cold,cough and high fever in a child?
- What should be Neozeet dosage for cold and cough in a child?
- What causes swelling and redness on eyelid after taking Desonide?
- What causes an indentation on upper back?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea in an infant
- Does black molds in house during pregnancy cause any complication?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection of in groin area
- What causes swollen cluster of veins on lower back?
- What causes diarrhea with vomiting?
- What causes low appetite after stomach infection?